Real Business Solutions (www.PayrollMate.com), a leading provider of payroll tax products, unveiled today an exciting new feature in its 2011 Payroll Mate payroll software. The professional payroll system now allows users to export payroll data to QuickBooks accounting software. With this new powerful addition Payroll Mate can be used as an affordable, yet powerful, alternative to QuickBooks Payroll.
“The QuickBooks payroll export wizard that ships with Payroll Mate is one of the most sophisticated, yet easy to use QuickBooks export utilities available in the industry. We invested a lot of engineering time to ensure that this new feature would work well for our customers.” says Payroll Mate product manager Nancy Walters.
If you use QuickBooks to manage your business and you’ve bee searching for a payroll software that integrates with QuickBooks, then Payroll Mate is definitely for you. With the advanced features in this payroll solution, SMBs can save a bundle by using Payroll Mate to prepare payroll and track payroll taxes and then post payroll data to QuickBooks at the end of the pay period. Payroll Mate is currently used by accountants, businesses, CPAs, churches, banks, professional tax preparers and payroll service providers.
A free evaluation of the Payroll Mate payroll software can be downloaded from thefree payroll software download page.
Payroll Mate is an excellent alternative to QuickBooks Payroll. Below is a short list of what this payroll software can do:
* Exports Payroll Data to QuickBooks software.
* Exports Payroll checks to Quicken and accounting software like Microsoft Office accounting.
* Supports the following payroll forms: 941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3, California DE-6 , California DE-7 , Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40.
* Automatically calculates federal payroll tax and state payroll tax withholding.
* Supports different types of pay periods including weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly.
* Supports customizable income, tax and deductions categories.
* Supports income per mile and per piece.
* Supports fringe benefits.
* Generates comprehensive reports including payroll journal, tax liability and deposit requirement.
* Handle payroll deductions that are exempt from federal and state taxes like 401K retirement plans.
* Exports payroll reports to Excel, CSV and PDF.
* Prints on Laser and Inkjet checks.
* Prints on preprinted red scannable W2 forms and W3 forms.
* Free updates during the tax year.
* One step backup and restore.
* Runs over a network.
* Generates Direct Deposit Files.
* Ability to print MICR checks on blank check stock.